Municipality of Alsómocsolád, in partnership with Municipality of Budapest XV. district, Bjerkaker Learning LAB, Norway, and A.L.P. Pec d.o.o, Slovenia submitted a joint proposal under the title „Preparation for Active Ageing” to TEMPUS Foundation in the Erasmus+ Adult Learning programme in March 2018.
According to the sponsorship decision, the consortium is entitled to EUR 150,040 support.
The aim of the project is to develop a special curriculum for adult learners which consists of good practices and innovative solutions for the preparation and awareness of active ageing. Within the project, 4 modules will be prepared, each partner is responsible for their own modul.
About the moduls:
- modul: IT education and learning for aging people
- modul: offers good practises and guidances for all ages to be volunteer
- modul: about transferring knowledge and advising; how we can create new habbits and keep it for a healthy lifestyle and how the elderly age can be filled with leisure activities
- modul: the last modul will present many useful, good practices about active ageing and the cooperation between generations, as well as what to do, if it turns out that one of the family members is struggling with Alzheimer’s disease or Dementia.
- After the completion of the curriculum an intensive dissemination process will take place to spread the new knowledge. The projec will be fullfiled between 01.11.2018- 31.08. 2020.
The project comes to fruition between 01.11.2018 – 31.08.2020
The project is supported by the European Comission.
ProAge Newsletter 1
ProAge Newsletter 2
ProAge Newsletter 3
ProAge Newsletter 4
ProAge Newsletter 5
Aktivni in zdravi starejši
Active and Healthy Seniors
Demenca - Alzheimerjeva